Friday, January 1, 2016

The Ghostsleep Approaches: Looking Ahead and Taking Requests

I feel the slumber coming... and there's nothing I can do about it.

This is Ghost, Thank you for joining me on this New Years Day.

2015 sure was an interesting year.  I've grown as an individual and a writer and as such was able to produce weekly content on this blog since the end of March.  That amount of creativity and devotion will take a lot out of a person.  Because of that, once a year I must go into a deep slumber called the Ghostsleep.  It is a period of two or three months in which I must sleep and recharge myself so that I can go into 2016 with guns blazing and more content for everyone to read.  During this time, Facebook may record some of my "dreams" as status updates, but you should not expect any content on the blog throughout January and February... and possibly March depending on how long the sleep lasts this time.  Keep an eye out for my announcement next year of when my blog shall resume weekly publications.

While we're looking forward to 2016, I would like to ask you, the audience, some questions.  What sort of things do you believe I should do to make this blog even better?  Should I continue my rotation of Video Games, Movies/TV, and Food?  Would people be interested if I did a few Doctor Who blog posts that I have planned?  Would you like me to talk about some more serious topics here and there as they come up in daily life?  Should I pack the whole thing in?  Most importantly, however, is there anything specific you would like for me to review or talk about?  I cannot say for certain that I will accept your suggestion but I would at minimum look into it.  If you have any suggestions of improvements or specific reviews you would like to see please feel free to comment on this post or say something on the blog's Facebook Page.  I would love to hear from you!

... I've fought the Ghostsleep off as long as I physically can, but it came as it inevitably would.  I must go prepare for my slumber.  While I do this, allow me to give you a teaser of what's in store for 2016.



I hope that makes you even half as excited as I am for 2016.  Goodnight to all you wonderful people who have supported me and my blog throughout this past year and even prior to that.  I write this blog not only to increase my creativity and writing skills but also to entertain and instruct anyone who finds them useful or enjoyable.  Without you I wouldn't be doing this.

This is Ghost, fading... into... into...

Insanity's Solace will resume weekly content in March... or April... hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment